Monday, January 9, 2012

An Almost Find

Sadly, a few weeks ago, my sunglasses were stolen out of my car. Not just one, but THREE pairs of sunglasses!!! Yes, that may seem silly to some to keep that many pairs in one person's car, but what can I say? I like variety... With that, I have been on the hunt for awesome new sunnies and I almost landed an amazing deal (from TJ Maxx) on a pair from House of Harlow for only $60!!

The only reason I didn't buy was because the metal HH logo on the earpiece was missing. Not that I care about the logo so much, but it looked blank without it on either side. The frame is so flattering; it made me very disappointed to find them damaged. Nicole Richie is shown wearing the "Linsey" style.

Buy them here: http://www.singer22.com/linseysunglasses.html?source=shopstyle&src=gan




1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah
    My name is Ruth and I am one of the co-founders of a new social network website that is going to be launched on the 9th February called Outfit Hive. Go to outfithive.com
    I am getting in touch with you as I saw your blog whilst searching on the internet. Our website is going to be a website where you can upload your style and browse other peoples too. You will be able to connect with people all over the world and search for outfit inspiration from people who are your own size and who share similar tastes. You will also be able to connect your blog with our website and get more people reading them!
    We are looking for people to join the website prior to the launch date by filling in a few details and sending over some photos for their profile.
    If you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible...as it will be on a first come basis.
    We have a facebook page that has just been set up-so if you go to it you will be able to read more there.
    www.facebook.com/outfithive
    Thanks
    Ruth
    OH! Director

    ReplyDelete